• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I really wish Columbus were still here. It would be fun watching him in certain threads were homosexuals are being weaponized against trans.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I asked: Numbers can be in various bases such as base 10. If one number is 5524 and the other is 4678 is there a base for 5524 that is equal to 4678 in another base?

The Oracle said: No, there is no base in which 5524 and 4678 represent the same value.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
You think those like me or @Revoltingest play with a mere Scrabble dictionary? It's Oxford English Dictionary or go home. He'll taunt you for a second time and fart in his own general direction.
You two should name everything. Then instead of colors like red green and blue everything would be bacon233, bacon234, bacon235 etc. Instead of breakfast we'd have Afternight Brunch.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You two should name everything. Then instead of colors like red green and blue everything would be bacon233, bacon234, bacon235 etc. Instead of breakfast we'd have Afternight Brunch.
You think those like me or @Revoltingest play with a mere Scrabble dictionary? It's Oxford English Dictionary or go home. He'll taunt you for a second time and fart in his own general direction.
I favor dictionary.com.
And I occasionally need urbandictionary.com.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
shush....I'm excogigating and it will be monsterful. But now I must go outside so I need my houppelande

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Trying to find vvays of delicately telling my husband that I'm not real keen on his sister staying a vveek vvith us.

Apart from the time I met her as a kid, the only conversation I had vvith her, she vvas trying to svvindle us out of 400 bucks. I caught it, she blevv up, and ignored him for several years.

Novv she's getting out of jail... for something much, much more severe and violent(and pre-meditated).

No, I don't really vvant to let her couch surf.

I also get an impression she may 'crash' and not leave... because that's her record.