• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Hanging is too good for 'em! Burning is too good for 'em!
That's old fashioned. Today people are roasted to a crisp on the internet. For example Trump

Donald Trump has been mocked on social media after appearing to get Nikki Haley mixed up with former Speaker Nancy Pelosi. The former president falsely said that his Republican presidential rival was in charge of security at Congress when the complex was stormed by his supporters on January 6, 2021.

Donald Trump Mocked After Nikki Haley Gaffe: 'Losing His Mind'

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

434wr2.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
That's old fashioned. Today people are roasted to a crisp on the internet. For example Trump

Donald Trump has been mocked on social media after appearing to get Nikki Haley mixed up with former Speaker Nancy Pelosi. The former president falsely said that his Republican presidential rival was in charge of security at Congress when the complex was stormed by his supporters on January 6, 2021.

Donald Trump Mocked After Nikki Haley Gaffe: 'Losing His Mind'

Yeah, I wasn't born with Matrix ports and never had them installed amd as the internet is a place dominanted by the worst of the worst and most toxic, foul and malignant people of society it matters not what people on in this crappy fake world who even think I'm a **** person thinks.
Just do it old school and drag him behind a shed, throw him in the mud, shot him dead and be done with it.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I think I may have lost my mind.... 3 years from retirement and I'm thinking about considering getting a Comptia Linux+ certification...... and I really have no idea why.....

At work this week I'm going to pull an old laptop out of circulation, destine for surplus anyway, and make it a linux box, just have to figure out what version: CentOS, Debian, Mint or Ubantu

Linux-logo.jpg

Last edited:

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I think I may have lost my mind.... 3 years from retirement and I'm thinking about considering getting a Comptia Linux+ certification...... and I really have no idea why.....

Ubantu, Mint, CentOS, or Debian

Going to pull an old laptop out of circulation at work and make it a linux box, just have to figure out what version: CentOS, Debian, Mint or Ubantu
s2-1.jpg
As that venerable and sage book, put it:

‘I will go mad!’

‘Good idea. I went mad for a while, did me no end of good.’

Wu Wei

As that venerable and sage book, put it:

‘I will go mad!’

‘Good idea. I went mad for a while, did me no end of good.’
I have never been a developer, never great a programming, but I was good with various operating systems and webpage stuff. Studied several computer languages, never ever liked any of them and was never good at using them.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I have never been a developer, never great a programming, but I was good with various operating systems and webpage stuff. Studied several computer languages, never ever liked any of them and was never good at using them.
Personally I use Ubuntu Mint also has a good reputation for some.

Wu Wei

Personally I use Ubuntu Mint also has a good reputation for some.
I've used Ubantu, Mint and CentOS in the past, but its been awhile. CentOS was preferred due to its similarity to Redhat which was used by some offices

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

At work this week I'm going to pull an old laptop out of circulation, destine for surplus anyway, and make it a linux box, just have to figure out what version: CentOS, Debian, Mint or Ubantu

Linux-logo.jpg
That's an appropriate thought on Penguin Awareness Day (Jan 20).