• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
going to log off now and go to sleep soon...so SHUSH!!!!!!

0908775296bfe1591d4c11b01eb0ca7f.gif

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
News you can use: Alcohol remains the drug consumed by the majority of drivers convicted of a DUI. But there are other drugs that affect mental and physical abilities as well. Let’s look at medications.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
This weekend I am committed to listening to absolutely not one single song thay isn't at least turning 30 this decade. Thats like, probably already 98% at least of what i listen to, but the work radio has been stuck on what lost, misguided, confused amd damned souls want to call "hits" from the 2010s. Those don't exist. They may as well believe in leprechauns. That music is beyond horrible and it sucks.
Right now I'm listening to Journey. It makes me think that soon I must make a pilgrimage to the birth place of Steve Perry and pray fir 40 days and nights straight without pause for rock n roll to save my soul.

Shadow Wolf

And now it's Pink Floyd. Time.
I picked up an older black lady once. She'd never heard Pink Floyd before she got in my car and Money played.
Predictably she loved it. Everyone with a proper sense of music taste does.

Shadow Wolf

Ah, the chilla-nashini austerity - draw a circle on the ground, step in and do not eat, drink or sleep for 40 days. Madness or death is a real and severe risk.
Draw a circle? No food or drink? What do you think a rock n roll prayer is? Is a Buddhist chant?
This is basically a prolonged party. Do what Kiss never could and rock n roll and party every day and night.

Shadow Wolf

If the Romones had grown up in Indiana, the song would be I Wanna be Comatose.
If the Clash grew up there the question just wouldn't have existed. He's leaving her and there.

Shadow Wolf

I love songs about bad topics that people love the hell out of and snap their fingers to some absolutely terribly, aweful things.
God save the Queen is really just God save Queen for making entire countries snap and clap and whoop and shout and sing along to pedophilia.
Fat Bottom Girls really do make the rockin world go round, especially when you have a dark sense of humor. :joycat:

Shadow Wolf

And now it's my first concert, Steve Miller Band.
Steve Miller himself says if you love rock n roll to keep making run of the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame. It's nice when your efforts get noticed. :joycat:

Shadow Wolf

Onto one I've seen a ton of times, a bunch of times of those with Kansas, Styx.
Amd that crazy, kooky old biddy asked me if I actually listen to Elton John on my own time. Yes, I've loved SIR Elton John since I was a little kid....no, before Lion King. It's good music, shut up and enjoy it, *****.

Shadow Wolf

People still look at me and think baby. If get another generation attached to me I nay snap from the repeated accusations of "your generation!" Which one? People change what they call me every now and then, despite having never read Harry Potter because it was below my age level amd far beneath my reading level when it was first published.
But looks can be deceiving.

Shadow Wolf

And now a playlist ti show my age. It began it a later Aerosmith song back when they were still good followed by Jerry Cantrell.
Even with the cats and dogs, middle aged is as young as it gets up in this joint, lmao.