• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
2qht5z.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I watched MTV when it was about music.
I watched MTV amd VH1 when they were about music and not how Bret Michaels and Flavor Flav can do their art well but apparently not much else given that for money they broadcast--to the universe--multiple seasons about how unsuccessful they are when it comes to long to term relationships.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
The owners of MTV realized after wrecking MTV itself that people wanted music so they started MTVX to be what MTV was originally. It's the disease that could be called "inability to leave well enough alone"
I thought that vvas MTV2.

And then about a dozen sub channels so picky people(like me) could focus on the music they preferred.

Is any of it even around anymore?

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I thought that vvas MTV2.

And then about a dozen sub channels so picky people(like me) could focus on the music they preferred.

Is any of it even around anymore?
Right. I guess I can be lumped in with Biden and Trump on the who is more senile thread based on memory error.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Nah. You're too kind hearted to get lumped in vvith politicians.
Thanks.

I also can enjoy a good typo Nikki Haley earned an endorsement from the New Hampshire Union Leader, the state's top conversative newspaper

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Thanks.

I also can enjoy a good typo Nikki Haley earned an endorsement from the New Hampshire Union Leader, the state's top conversative newspaper

VVhen I vvas a kid, dad bought a box of tile for the bathroom.

He never actually tiled anything. The box sat on a shelf under the stairs.

Back vvhen dinosaurs ruled the earth and phones had cords, I'd sit on the stairs vvith my corded phone and look at that box...

It came from Fart Worth, Texas.

Seldom does a typo live up to that one for me.