• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
AMA

3-659fa38634397__700.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Turns out the ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH is due to a bad certificate on the Nic of the printer.... the fix......
Step 1...remote to the printer......
well... you see...THAT WAS THE FREAKING PROBLEM IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!! Can't remote to it...... Thank you so much printer company for all the help

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Turns out the ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH is due to a bad certificate on the Nic of the printer.... the fix......
Step 1...remote to the printer......
well... you see...THAT WAS THE FREAKING PROBLEM IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!! Can't remote to it...... Thank you so much printer company for all the help
Too many devices are trying to be too smart for our own good. I refuse to connect my microwave to the internet so I can try to control it via an app. The front buttons were and are good enough.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
You're horrified that I don't want to control my microwave through a cellphone app or horrified at unneeded technical crap loaded on appliances and paid for by us no matter if we want them or not?
No, no.

The fact that the option exists.

I'm moving to the vvoods...

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
It's almost not an option. Try to find a dumb appliance. I managed to find a dryer that was not internet connected but now I read that everything will have an AI interface very soon. Pretty soon my refrigerator will start ordering food for me whether I want it or not. Amazon is reportedly working on a smart fridge that tracks what's inside
I hope there is alwats a market for non dumb appliances. Thermostat, washer and dryer, phones, these things haven't been made better with internet connectivity.