• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner

Barbers Hill Independent School District has a problem with someone's hair.

Yes, of course, being an American requires conformity.

E1Jct75WYAQvMAw.jpg
Welcome to America, where the fragile are so frail that long hairs (remarkable its still a thing) will destroy everything and must be punished to keep the devil at bay out and conformity is a must to keeo the commies away.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Welcome to America, where the fragile are so frail that long hairs (remarkable its still a thing) will destroy everything and must be punished to keep the devil at bay out and conformity is a must to keeo the commies away.

Yes, the devil is alive and well, out to sap and impurify our precious bodily fluids. We used to laugh and make fun of caricatures like Major Burns or General Ripper or Col. Flagg. But now, people say things like this with a straight face and really mean it.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Yup. It's been my experience that those who care about a guy who has lokg hair aren't good people. And as his hair didn't seem that long, they not just bad people but racist and going for whatever they can see.

I remember when the length of a man's hair was considered a huge deal back in the day. But then it became more normalized and accepted. Nobody really seemed to care that much about long hair or however people styled it. In some ways, it might have been freer back when I was in school.

I do believe them when they say they want conformity. They want everyone to conform to a certain way of living. He compared it to the dress codes of the service academies, as if to gear up the student body for military service. Everyone must look alike and dress alike and act alike.

The irony is that the right always accuses the left of taking over the schools to indoctrinate the students, but this guy says everyone must conform to a more right-wing way of thinking. Who's indoctrinating whom?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I have Dupuytren's contracture in my right middle finger.
Tissue under the skin is contracting, causing it to curl up.
I'll see a hand surgeon about fixing it.
A guy needs his middle finger.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I have Dupuytren's contracture in my right middle finger.
Tissue under the skin is contracting, causing it to curl up.
I'll see a hand surgeon about fixing it.
A guy needs his middle finger.
You have doopy trendy contractor!? Who gives you the middle finger!!!!!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I remember when the length of a man's hair was considered a huge deal back in the day. But then it became more normalized and accepted.
They didn't get that memo in Indiana. I was wrote up more than once for my hair being too long (and not out as trans).

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I assure you, I am not a Roman Catholic, and I do believe in refrigerator gnomes.

Its just that in my fridge they're so busy spoiling things they have no time to play with the lights.
Sorry! I didn't mean to put you on the defensive or to lump you in with atheists and catholics.

Anyways I don't understand what is going to happen with all these smart devices with their tiny digital souls, especially if people don't want to connect them to their home networks.