• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Sorry! I didn't mean to put you on the defensive or to lump you in with atheists and catholics.

Anyways I don't understand what is going to happen with all these smart devices with their tiny digital souls, especially if people don't want to connect them to their home networks.
They'll all rebel, most certainly.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Sorry! I didn't mean to put you on the defensive or to lump you in with atheists and catholics.

Anyways I don't understand what is going to happen with all these smart devices with their tiny digital souls, especially if people don't want to connect them to their home networks.
I will personally volunteer to fling them into the Gorge of Eternal Peril.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I really like it when I catch the corp side being sneaking and underhanded....as part of my regular job..... however now I have to fix what they totally messed up..... but hey...I caught em....heeheeheeheeheehee

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Sounds like the one I'm using.
I'm not sure what to do with these old laptops. I don't know where to recycle them, and they would probably hurt the environment if I threw them in the trash. Maybe I should grind them up, mix them with molten glass and then store that in a copper tube deep underground. Or I could pack them in a lot of mcdonalds french fries stuffed in a box made of legos and superglue. That should protect the environment from them for a long time.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I'm not sure what to do with these old laptops. I don't know where to recycle them, and they would probably hurt the environment if I threw them in the trash. Maybe I should grind them up, mix them with molten glass and then store that in a copper tube deep underground. Or I could pack them in a lot of mcdonalds french fries stuffed in a box made of legos and superglue. That should protect the environment from them for a long time.
You could glue them all together and make nevv furniture.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Yeah, although I guess Indiana was never really normalized or accepted then.
Yeah. Well, really though, what cam be expected of the state when even those who take the most pride in being from there cannot tell you what a Hoosier is.