• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
That stuff vvas alvvays too expensive for me. Good, though.
well it was cheaper than

43fe0c4c-98dd-4f89-bcaf-778c17ac5028.png

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Baby Boomers are no longer responsible! Yes, the buck has been passed to Generation X: my generation. You may now blame me and mine for all the stupid stuff happening in government.

Yes, the last generation that can spell English words is now in charge. We'll soon be passing on the power of guilt to first smart phone generation.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Baby Boomers are no longer responsible! Yes, the buck has been passed to Generation X: my generation. You may now blame me and mine for all the stupid stuff happening in government.

Yes, the last generation that can spell English words is now in charge. We'll soon be passing on the power of guilt to first smart phone generation.
I'd never blame you for all of the stupidity of the government.

Its much more fun to blame you for stupid stuff that happens around the house.

Really, @Brickjectivity ... why leave several dozen VHS tapes in front of the back door?

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson

DANG WHIPPER SNAPPERS!!!! You ruin EVERYTHING!!!!!

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I'm not sure @JustGeorge does not have weeks like these. In fact I've had some things at the level of some of these.

20 Poor, Poor Souls Who Just Had A Way, Way, Way, Way, Way, Way, Way, Way, Way, Way, Way, Way Worse Week Than You

sub-buzz-835-1706370418-1.jpg

Now this one is worse than me but not worse than those in a big earthquake:

1. The person who better grab themselves a mop:​

sub-buzz-869-1706370818-1.jpg
1. Meh.
2. Nevv pants can be bought.
3. The cats vvill love it. Guess its time for ramen.
4. No biggie. A knife vvill get it out.
5. Ares has throvvn half gallons of paint about(intentionally). A vvise person doesn't have carpet.
6. Just squat.
7. Dogs vvill be dogs.
8. At least you knovv the general area. (Ares is obsessed vvith keys; the locksmith knovvs him by name.)
9. I fail to see a problem.
10. Ice melts. Better than inoperable(like my car).
11. If you have time for pristine baseboards, you're living a life of luxury.
12. Hope that vvasn't a load of tovvels. If not, just vvipe it up.
13. Glue some sandpaper to it until you can afford nevv ones.
14. That's funny, but I bet there's another door.
15. We've all been there.
16. I'm not convinced those aren't black sesame seeds...
17. You got Ares to bathe!
18. That's terrible. This one has my sympathy.
19. At least it vvasn't on the vvall; easy to dispose of and replace.
20. Novv that sucks.

Other than 18 and 20, I find these mild.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I'm not sure @JustGeorge does not have weeks like these. In fact I've had some things at the level of some of these.

20 Poor, Poor Souls Who Just Had A Way, Way, Way, Way, Way, Way, Way, Way, Way, Way, Way, Way Worse Week Than You

sub-buzz-835-1706370418-1.jpg

Now this one is worse than me but not worse than those in a big earthquake:

1. The person who better grab themselves a mop:​

sub-buzz-869-1706370818-1.jpg
Most of those weren't that bad. Like when I worked at the gas station, some unattentive dummy spilled about 20 gallons of diesel fuel on the ground by not oaying attention while using the autopump thingy that failed to turn off. It was a cold November day in Indiana amd it took nearly my entire shift to clean up.