• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I'm starting to. get frustrated with the alert system. I'm up to four posts so far today it didn't alert me to. Add in it struggles to take you where you last were and seems to spit you i a random spot in the thread and one if these replies was from several days ago.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
One day, I vvas vvatching my sister's kids. I vvas talking vvith my oldest son about skunks, and getting sprayed. My normally hyperactive and flighty nephevv(he vvas 5 then) overheard. He all the sudden gave a big belly laugh. His voice changed, and he stood differently. "If that happens, you'll have to take a bath in tomato juice!" It vvas unexpected speech from a kid vvho mostly made obnoxious noises and rude comments, and I asked him hovv he knevv that. "VVell, I got sprayed by a skunk once! That's vvhat I had to do!" I vvas pretty sure I hadn't heard about that, and I asked him vvhen. "Oh, a long time ago. Back before I vvas a baby." He vvas very casual about it, and then vvent back into normal 'hypernoiserun' mode, like it hadn't happened.

I called my sister immediately, vvho confirmed he'd never been sprayed(in this life). It vvas the strangest thing...

I call that a past life memory.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I'm starting to. get frustrated with the alert system. I'm up to four posts so far today it didn't alert me to. Add in it struggles to take you where you last were and seems to spit you i a random spot in the thread and one if these replies was from several days ago.
Me too.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
@sun rise, have you been given the results of that medical test,yet?
Yes, in fact. The CT scan said "don't worry, be happy" and the doctor said the ultrasound was off. So I don't have to be concerned about my carotid artery. But just to be safe, the doc scheduled a followup scan next year to make sure things aren't getting worse more than a tiny amount.

Thanks for asking.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

After finding Thorne, officers noticed that he had feces on the back of his pants and left some on the furniture he had been sitting on. They found a shattered glass door, which may have been his entry point.

The suspect claimed he had gone into the building for safety from two individuals who were trying to kidnap him. While inside, he opened brand new cell phones sitting on office desks and discharged a fire extinguisher, authorities said.

Once he got downstairs, Thorne confessed that no one was trying to kidnap him, but he could not offer an explanation as to why he was inside. He was charged with criminal attempted burglary, a felony. He was booked into the Charles B. Webster Detention Center, where he was given a clean pair of orange pants. He remained in jail on Sunday night, unable to make a $5,700 bond.

He was booked into jail, where they gave him a clean pair of pants.

Thorne is the same suspect charged in Aiken in November 2022 with urinating in public, which led to a $257 fine.

This guy seems accident prone.