• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
So due to a sealer going bad I spilled a lot of blood tonight and made a lot of messes and even went through three lab coats. The first one I thought was the machine pump that ripped the line. Then I had abottle seal fail and I thought it was me. Then came some more blood, but I didn't see until after I threw everything away. And then I had another spill of blood, this one leaving a nasty trail. That bottle also had another tube seal fail,the last two were destroyed for blood on them, and that's when I knew it is definitely not me but the sealer.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
So due to a sealer going bad I spilled a lot of blood tonight and made a lot of messes and even went through three lab coats. The first one I thought was the machine pump that ripped the line. Then I had abottle seal fail and I thought it was me. Then came some more blood, but I didn't see until after I threw everything away. And then I had another spill of blood, this one leaving a nasty trail. That bottle also had another tube seal fail,the last two were destroyed for blood on them, and that's when I knew it is definitely not me but the sealer.
Sometimes things happen

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member

He was booked into jail, where they gave him a clean pair of pants.

This guy seems accident prone.
Seems to me he's fascinated vvith pottying vvhere he shouldn't.

I'm sure there vvas a toilet he could have used somevvhere...

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
We had a bit of rain pass through but nothing very much. Tomorrow is still forecast to be something else.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Weather forecasting is getting better. The forecast for several days was rain starting around 10am and at 9:45 there were a few sprinkles.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Started my day off with Wing Chun, Taijiquan and Didgeridoo.... good start to the day...then into the office where it went down hill from there

Shadow Wolf

No, because bacon is a disgusting vile thing, bacon grease is worse and hot bacon grease on snow would give you a cup of vile disgusting greasy water
Bacon can be good with maple syrup drizzled on it as it finishes cooking. It's also good with eggs amd cheese for a sandwich.

Wu Wei

Bacon can be good with maple syrup drizzled on it as it finishes cooking. It's also good with eggs amd cheese for a sandwich.
Nope, you are wrong.... it can't ever be good... no matter what you do to try and cover up is disgusting, greasy, overly salted taste

Wu Wei

My predictions for any sort of coming revolution, or civil war based on politics in the USA

It will be much like this

4WIg.gif

Shadow Wolf

Sometimes things happen
Yeah. No one's holding it against me.
And it's so interesting to see two different work worlds. Straight up, the born and raised Californian doesn't get as much done and does things (rather doesn't do things) that would be unacceptable (intolerable by most managers) in Indiana. But in Indiana work isn't the place for emotions and if you're having problems or need moral support you'll be told to put on your big boy/girl undies and deal with it amd get over it. Amd there's breaks here for everyone amd no one (at least here) calls it a smoke break.

Shadow Wolf

My predictions for any sort of coming revolution, or civil war based on politics in the USA

It will be much like this

4WIg.gif
But that goes against my prediction that Liberals will be like someone caught with his pants down learning just how armed the Left really is.