• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
But that goes against my prediction that Liberals will be like someone caught with his pants down learning just how armed the Left really is.
All President for LIfe Biden needs to do is to send every supersonic jet we have through Texas at treetop level and pull up with full afterburners lit over Abbott's location.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
705599014291-Kodiak_Bear_Bites-Honey-49164A1-Rev-12-Q-FRONT_1800x.png

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Some quack from Australiastan is going to
slice up a couple'o me fingers. Worse yet,
I've asked him to do it! It's supposed to
take 90 minutes. Something about not
cutting nerves in half.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
All President for LIfe Biden needs to do is to send every supersonic jet we have through Texas at treetop level and pull up with full afterburners lit over Abbott's location.
I'd rather just give them the South and for a house warming gift built that they want for them.

Wu Wei

Always pay attention to your surroundings

outdoorhub-video-kodiak-bear-charges-bowhunter-after-arrow-hits-2014-11-25_21-27-21.jpg

And never trust your friends if they are giggling while taking the picture

Wu Wei

Of course that outlet of reasonableness and balance stoked fear

View attachment 87688

Whereas the NY Times

When the Storm Online Is Worse Than the One Outside​

It is not a rumor at all, an arkstorm is a fact... just not coming as soon as the headline makes you think it is. They are sensationalizing an impending real event...it is just not likely it is at the doorstep like the headlines about would want you want to think it is....Watch the video, it happens about every 200 to 300 years, happened last in the 1800s, even says so in the video, it is just nothing to get excited about at this time. It will happen, like the next earthquake, or 100 year flood, or the eruption of the Yellowstone super volcano..... just not happening as soon as they are trying to make folks think it is... as far as science can tell

But understand how 2 or 300 years works.... looking at the last time one occurred in the 1860s... well 200 to 300 years would make you think sometime between 2060 and 2160.... that is not necessarily when it could happen.... and even if it did happen in 2060, that does not mean you won't get another one for 200 or 300 years...you could get another one in 2062.... after that you can be fairly sure you won't get one for another 200 or 300 years.... and yet if you have one in 2060 it could be 200 or 300 years..or more until the next one.

NOTE: Apologies for the log post, my minor in college was physical geography