• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I'm eating green beans like french fries.... but they ain't French and they ain't fried

Wu Wei

You need to up your game.
Detroit is a much better place to live than NYC.
I don't live in NYC you geographically deviant challenged chimp cuddler.

Welcome to Detroit
e3bbe50f-d227-40b1-8d07-1349a1126685-620x372.jpeg

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
VVhat else is nevv?
I am a success story, because over 10 years ago I quit smoking cigarettes. I survived 2021. My mouse hand is tougher than Tigress' paw. I have at least thirty projects ongoing right now. I have deciphered the bible code, which has led to another bible code which will almost certainly reveal another bible code. I have made over 38 thousand posts on this site.

Wu Wei

facepalm-really.gif

I just discovered that the non-state side has absolutely no idea what it takes to roll out a new OS.....

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I am a success story, because over 10 years ago I quit smoking cigarettes. I survived 2021. My mouse hand is tougher than Tigress' paw. I have at least thirty projects ongoing right now. I have deciphered the bible code, which has led to another bible code which will almost certainly reveal another bible code. I have made over 38 thousand posts on this site.
Damn right you're a success!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I need a new brand of hair dye. The last one I love the shade of green but despite being labeled semi-permanent it fades out and washes away like a temporary hair dye and weekly dyings are needed.

Wu Wei

They installed a security client...on MY SERVER!!!!!!

giphy.gif

And it is BLOCKING EVERYTHING!!!!!!