• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
After catching up on the last three pages of this thread, it is my unprejudiced conclusion that this thread is filled with random and meaningless announcements. However, I've condensed it all into one sentence: Detroit and NYC smell like Pooh.
OH YEAH!!!! Well Phoenix is just a big sandbox of kitty litter

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I'm lucky that I don't have to do that.
But this brand, the color is called Fly Trap in English, Forest Green in other languages.
You are lucky.

I vvas hoping my hair vvould turn vvhite by 35 like my dad's did.

Nope. Got my mom's salt and pepper. She didn't fully grey until around 60ish.

Wu Wei

You are lucky.

I vvas hoping my hair vvould turn vvhite by 35 like my dad's did.

Nope. Got my mom's salt and pepper. She didn't fully grey until around 60ish.
my mother is in her 90s and still looks blond, and its natural too. I have the same hair

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Everyone in my house is blonde other than me...

Ares and Sam are dishvvater blonde, LeeAnder is stravvberry blonde, Yudhi is very bright blonde.

I'm a blue/turquoise.

Wu Wei

Everyone in my house is blonde other than me...

Ares and Sam are dishvvater blonde, LeeAnder is stravvberry blonde, Yudhi is very bright blonde.

I'm a blue/turquoise.
My mother-in-law, from China use to tell her friends and family her daughter was married to a man with yellow hair.

In Beijing, on a bus with my wife a little girl sitting across from us looked at her mother and asked her.... How can that lady speak to a man with yellow hair

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
11900080-6890447-A_rare_blonde_bear_has_been_sited_lumbering_around_the_holiday_l-a-26_1554470756268.jpg

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
My mother-in-law, from China use to tell her friends and family her daughter was married to a man with yellow hair.

In Beijing, on a bus with my wife a little girl sitting across from us looked at her mother and asked her.... How can that lady speak to a man with yellow hair
VVell, I imagine you vvere easy to spot in Beijing, at least.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I just saw the live stream of Punxsutawney Phil giving his prediction. He did not see his shadow, so I guess we're in for an early spring.