• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Well, yesterday there was a slight twinge in my back, but it went away, i wsa even able to go for a nice, pain free, walk. Went to bed, felt fine.... woke up this morning and my back is out.... in my recliner with a heating pad..... fun times

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
It really is better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.
No one to hold me back, no one deciding if I actually get to use my full potential or not, no one deciding my hours, and no permission needed to do stuff. My projects and such, I get to just do them. Stuff to learn? I can just do that as well without someone deciding if and when.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I think that's a reasonable luxury.
That's especially true since she does not use cosmetics, buy expensive clothes etc. And I cut her hair after she tells me where on her back she wants to have cut. Straight across I go, snip snip snip, even it out and done.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
It really is better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.
No one to hold me back, no one deciding if I actually get to use my full potential or not, no one deciding my hours, and no permission needed to do stuff. My projects and such, I get to just do them. Stuff to learn? I can just do that as well without someone deciding if and when.
You have that reversed - hell is where you can't use your full potential, have someone decide your hours and require his permission before you can do stuff.

Shadow Wolf

You have that reversed - hell is where you can't use your full potential, have someone decide your hours and require his permission before you can do stuff.
No, taking from classic culture as I'm inclined to do I have it right. It's better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven. It's harder, you have only yourself to blame, and need no permission.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
This Bored Panda is clearly for @Wu Wei

People Online Are Cracking Up At This National Park Service Sign About Safety Around Bears

sacrifice-friend-bear-save-yourself-65b372a5a0cca__700.jpg

Shadow Wolf

I get my businesses going and get some steady sells, using riseshare to compensate for the difference it won't take much at with businesses to pay myself every week what I now get in two.
I like stabbing people, but a lifetime of people holding me back and denying me has left me with no patience for it.

Shadow Wolf

I had a good year with taxes this year. It only took me minutes, and in a twist of new Uncle Sam was more generous to me than the Bear, amd I'm getting one of the biggest refunds ever (perhaps the biggest ever. I don't get big tax refunds for the vacations or big ticket items).

Shadow Wolf

Something my mom said t9 me that really pissed me off, somewhere she got the dumb**** idea I expect to start at the top. No, I'm not some young, dumb idiot. What I do expect at work is to actually be able to do things, work, and be at an appropriate level for my skills rather than being held back.
The one time someone actually let me just do my thing I soared very high in the company and can say I was one of the fastest counters in at least five states (and I sixth I later learned), even likely among the other inventory company as well.
And just because I've been in a mood, **** the stereotypes that thinks autistic people belong in front of a computer because that's where we're good at. Yes, we are good there, but kiss our *** were just good at doing things.