• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I think you just broke my brain....
Poor brain. For many years I'd mix food and drink. I'd combine different fruit juices and sodas, put various food combinations together just to see what the result turned out to be.

What broke my brain just a bit today was taking the autism spectrum test in another thread and finding out I was slightly on the spectrum. But thinking about it, that is a correct finding but one I had never really thought about.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Poor brain. For many years I'd mix food and drink. I'd combine different fruit juices and sodas, put various food combinations together just to see what the result turned out to be.

What broke my brain just a bit today was taking the autism spectrum test in another thread and finding out I was slightly on the spectrum. But thinking about it, that is a correct finding but one I had never really thought about.
I took that test, too. Mine said I vvasn't, though I've heard I might be.

I definitely have it running in my genes.

I might just be eccentric and non-expressive, though.

Hovv vvould you take it if you vvere to find out you vvere on the spectrum?

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Some things just confirmed what I've found - I'm not as good at reading other's emotions as others for one thing. So my take is that it's just part of who I am and a mild part especially now. When I was younger, I would have answered some of the questions a bit differently and probably had a higher score.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I took that test, too. Mine said I vvasn't, though I've heard I might be.

I definitely have it running in my genes.

I might just be eccentric and non-expressive, though.

I've read it's very common for autistic children to have at least one parent who may not fully be on the spectrum but has many similar traits.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I've read it's very common for autistic children to have at least one parent who may not fully be on the spectrum but has many similar traits.
My husband is probably on the spectrum. I've got quite a fevv traits.

Hovv Yudhi turned out to be neurotypical is beyond us both.

Shadow Wolf

That sucks.
Yeah. I thought I'd be fine only a few hours a day with a break, but even my good knee hurts. It's a good thing during class I planned on getting a job just to quit when I get my own business going.
I get my tax refund, get a car and then start making more money to start making it happen.
I've had my planned few months of rest and soon it'll be a few months of being super busy. Getting help for this just didn't really happen, and my plan b of finding a "Starting a Business for Dummies" doesn't seem to exist, but if nothing else oe 8f my new friends has her own business so there's still a possibility of being pointed in a direction for a few things.
I also need how to harvest the crops of Capitalist Voodoo and especially when to harvest. Like these few companies I own after I cast these spells have made a few bucks, but because it's all voodoo it hasn't really made a few bucks and because it's not the explosive tweaker version of Capitalist Voodoo that cryptocurrency is I haven't figured this out yet.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
@Wu Wei is clocking in to RF....
c8895dbe772cddf21081e24bf97620ba--the-sheepdogs-thats-hilarious.jpg

Shadow Wolf

A mechanic made a fuss out of this ball joint and I can nothing wrong with it. The boot is messed up, so now that I have press figured out I'll change it anyways (mechanic didn't mention the boot) but it seems fine to me.