• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Amd I'm kind of scared. I'm trying a different type of Manic Panic dye. It'll be cool if the color takes because it lasts longer than most.
But their black is how I started doing green streaks in my hair.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

truck-surf-1.png

Trucks don't surf.

During his arrest, Brzuszkiewicz can be heard telling deputies that he just wanted to surf and it’s not his fault the “truck don’t surf.”

He was taken to Volusia Beach Jail with a $200 bond. His vehicle was towed, according to authorities.

The automobile industry is to blame. They don't make surfing trucks.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
The music from the band tool tends to sound ominous with a dash of evil and a side of depressing.... but then I think they tend to write music ni minor keys so it s to be expected

Wu Wei

It's time for a political change when trucks would surf, fly and cost nothing to run. Vote Cthulhu 2024
WHAT!!! Cthulhu!!! He’s an sissified, do nothing, illegal drug supporting, anti-American, commy, hack…
Vote Kraken 2024

Last edited:

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
WHAT!!! Cthulhu!!! He’s an sissified, do nothing, illegal drug supporting, anti-American, commy, hack…
Vote Kraken 2024

- or - what bard, now gemini: write a very short story about a battle between the kraken and cthulhu"

The storm sang a dirge as two titans awoke. From the abyss, Cthulhu rose, emerald scales slick with the ichor of forgotten epochs. Above, the Kraken stretched, tentacles like storm clouds blotting the sun.

The clash was symphony of chaos. Razor-sharp beaks met squamous skin, tentacles grappled in the churning sea. Each blow sent shockwaves that crippled ships and drowned sailors. Lightning danced on their roars, echoing through the storm-wracked night.

Cthulhu, fueled by madness, lashed out with psychic tendrils, tearing at the Kraken's mind. The beast countered with brute force, crushing the Great Old One's limbs in its vice-like grip. Blood, black as ink and green as bile, stained the waves.

As dawn bloomed, bruised and broken, they finally parted. Cthulhu sank back into the depths, whispering madness to the abyss. The Kraken, one eye milky white from Cthulhu's touch, retreated to its lair.

The storm subsided, leaving only wreckage and whispers of a battle that would be etched in the nightmares of men and the memories of monsters forever. The victor? The sea, stained crimson, held the only answer.

Shadow Wolf

- or - what bard, now gemini: write a very short story about a battle between the kraken and cthulhu"

The storm sang a dirge as two titans awoke. From the abyss, Cthulhu rose, emerald scales slick with the ichor of forgotten epochs. Above, the Kraken stretched, tentacles like storm clouds blotting the sun.

The clash was symphony of chaos. Razor-sharp beaks met squamous skin, tentacles grappled in the churning sea. Each blow sent shockwaves that crippled ships and drowned sailors. Lightning danced on their roars, echoing through the storm-wracked night.

Cthulhu, fueled by madness, lashed out with psychic tendrils, tearing at the Kraken's mind. The beast countered with brute force, crushing the Great Old One's limbs in its vice-like grip. Blood, black as ink and green as bile, stained the waves.

As dawn bloomed, bruised and broken, they finally parted. Cthulhu sank back into the depths, whispering madness to the abyss. The Kraken, one eye milky white from Cthulhu's touch, retreated to its lair.

The storm subsided, leaving only wreckage and whispers of a battle that would be etched in the nightmares of men and the memories of monsters forever. The victor? The sea, stained crimson, held the only answer.
The Kraken is an Earthling sea monster. Cthulhu is an extra-dimensional alien who dwarves the Kraken.
Not even Godzilla and Mothra teamed up can save us from thr Great Old Ones.

Shadow Wolf

Although the Legendary Godzillas had some very impressive visuals it still stands that the only American Godzilla I like is 'Zilla.

Shadow Wolf

If I should get to the point I have to hire people I think I'm gonna try my best amd hardest to hire nothing but Juggalos. I have a general idea of what I'll be getting myself into. Which gave me the idea tjat if I have a store and someone gets abusive to me or an employee I will never have a problem if an abusive ***** gets called a daft wanker. Within reason my employees will be encouraged to stand up for themselves.
And I will definitely know where I stand with them. No fake nice crap allowed.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
The Kraken is an Earthling sea monster. Cthulhu is an extra-dimensional alien who dwarves the Kraken.
Not even Godzilla and Mothra teamed up can save us from thr Great Old Ones.
You assert one thing. One of our AI overlords asserts something else. Why not meet on the field of battle to settle which view is accurate? :p:cool::imp::smilingimp:

Wu Wei

Fake news, the Kraken won

oooo and I almost forgot

Last edited: