• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Before I further charged my Capitalist Voodoo spell with more reagents I was up 11%.
I swear I read those who call themselves priests of Capitalism warned the market isn't doing good, but even a small time, ignorant of the finer details, neon green rookie like me has made enough to buy lunch if I sold it all now.

Shadow Wolf

This one twat touched my hair while I was pulling a needle out of her arm. Not deliberately, but she got hurt, pretty bad from her expression.

Shadow Wolf

@PoetPhilosopher can help get this one going.
Did Anakin really redeem himself? That's the typical narrative but in thinking what could have made for a better Shadows of the Empire ending is Palpatine humiliating Xizor and telling him how it goes for the Sith. Which of course includes the apprentice killing the master and becoming the master. Which is what Vader did. And he didn't do it from a remote and detached perspective like a Jedi, he acted like a Sith amd lashed out i anger and rage and killed his master.
Vader didn't redeem himself. He did what Sith apprentices are traditionally expected to do, and probably what he would have ultimately done either way regardless if Luke joined him or not.

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
At 7pm I will be giving a letcher about the accesses of drinking. Don't fail to intend.

Shadow Wolf

@Shadow Wolf Too late. You drank the Kool aid.
Oh, well. Amd that ****s got microplastics and foreverchemicals. I can still take over and after all the headaches taking over and all the trouble 0for everyone has been through and immediately resign!
Running a cult? An army of mes?....actually that may not be a bad thing. Recruit some people who know how to do things I don't know, combine it with the sort of hard work that requires certain abuses to achieve, and my chill until pissed attitude?
After our very presence has caused corporate land value to plummet to such depths it tanks a corporation there is gonna be a party heard round the world.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Ya know? And you'd think women of all people would just know better about just touching people.
I find women are more likely to take it personally when I refuse a hug.... (Not a hugger, other than with my kids.)

I also find it surprising that the crudest body commentary I've had directed at me has come out of the mouths of straight women.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

Hong KongCNN —
Put away those bunny ears and crank up the heat, it’s time to say goodbye to the Rabbit and enter the Year of the Dragon – the only mythical creature among the 12 Chinese zodiac signs.

In addition to eating auspicious food and giving/receiving blessings, Lunar New Year – which falls on February 10 this year – is also a time for many to consult the stars and find out what’s in store for the months to come.

So, we were just in the year of the Rabbit? Now, it's the year of the Dragon. This year will be like the final season of Game of Thrones.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
You mean the conclusion will appear as a flashback?

Well, a fire breathing dragon, perhaps.

yosemite-sam-yosemite-sam-dragon.gif