• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I assuned you had brown or black hair.
its dyed

Bear-mom-wide-angle-Hallo-Bay-Alaska-Robert-OToole-Photography-2015

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Looks like Biden might get a war president bump. He goes and kills some Iraqi Muslims it make make things harder for Trump.
Of course there are reasons for it, but I can't help but think politics may steer the direction more than delivering a sound defeat to pirates.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Looks like Biden might get a war president bump. He goes and kills some Iraqi Muslims it make make things harder for Trump.
Of course there are reasons for it, but I can't help but think politics may steer the direction more than delivering a sound defeat to pirates.
Don't blame Biden - we're the victim of their attack. And they could be Iranian and not Iraqi.

Shadow Wolf

Don't blame Biden - we're the victim of their attack. And they could be Iranian and not Iraqi.
It's am airstrike against Iranian targets.
And I said, I know there are reasons. But don't trust an incumbent running for relection going into an election year to not milk such a situation for the politics it's worth.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
il_fullxfull.4551806449_pvgv.jpg

My mother sewed a patch like this on my jacket when I was in second grade. I really didn't understand what it meant at the time. I don't think she did either.

Shadow Wolf

I'm getting really pissed that despite being a crowd favorite my training and getting ahead at work is slow as **** compared to others.
But I really can't say I'm surprised. Most the donors are poor and blue collar, and probably some mentally ill, definitely some outcasts and misfits, nerds and other types I just naturally fit in with better.
My coworkers are the sorts I usually I don't really fit in with.

Last edited: