• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member

15540081080_f36865ac57_c.jpg

Looks like the dogs' poker game has finally been busted.
Finally RF has risen to the occasion.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
The clay soil expands and contracts with the rainy season. I had to move one fence gate latch again just now so it would close properly.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Under my entire driveway is clay… which is bad, and interesting…. There is no clay soil in my area, it’s all sand…. Use to be at the bottom of a glacial lake…. So that means…. The contractor that originally did my driveway (concrete driveway) had to truck in the clay….

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Under my entire driveway is clay… which is bad, and interesting…. There is no clay soil in my area, it’s all sand…. Use to be at the bottom of a glacial lake…. So that means…. The contractor that originally did my driveway (concrete driveway) had to truck in the clay….
I'll trade clay for sand.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
No car today. If I can't get one at a buy here pay here it'll be a few more months before i have a large enough down payment.