• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson

Cat and Dog Who Team Up To Catch Animals in Yard Win Pet of the Week

smokey-bear.webp

They both love chasing each other around outside and playing with toys, and much to their owner's shock, they have both caught moles and voles in the backyard.

"[I'm] not sure who taught who," said Renee. "Bear just plays with them, Smokey on the other hand..."
a friend of mines brother lived in NH and had 2 dogs and a cat. They would team up and the dogs would root through the wood pie, get the mice to run out and then the cat would kill them.... that is if the dog didn't catch it first.... so to be honest I am not sur if they were working together, or if the cat was just being opportunistic and waiting for the dogs to mess up o it col take advantage of the situation

Wu Wei

I think I may have an ear infection and a sinus infection.... AND I am supposed to have a wisdom tooth removed this week......

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
It will happen
Ive spent the last few hours texting sales reps and filling out loan applications in dealerships in other towns. This is the [not exact] one I'm hoping I can get. It would be the most expensive car I've bought but the savings in gas over my last with rideshare car will save up for the payment, especially as I won't be doing it full time to pull in the $700-$900 weeks so using less gas will be crusual as I only estimate $200-$500 a week depending on how much weekend night driving I can do.
And I get a car like this I see that $700-$900 a week and have to tell myself no. Does not help that as I tyoe the last two sentences Rolling Stones starts playing and on so many levels, personal and the ****ty music they play at work (at least it's not country, but I fear the auto tune over exposure will send me to the ER with a severe allergic reaction), I really have to tell myself no.
Evem though I could go to tye Bay Area now and then with 50 MPG and make even better money if I was full time.
No, no, no. Not at least until I have a business pulling in stable income. It tends to hurts when your car and money are painfully and woefully both time and you're waiting for a part or figuring out something very complicated.

Shadow Wolf

Finally RF has risen to the occasion.
Just like the popo. Do we see cash? Arw they really gambling? Dogs are typically good. It looks to me the piggies were profiling and harassing "dangerous looking" breeds just having harmless fun. And apparently don't let the pits show out for the "good ones" when it comes to pigdogs as well.

Shadow Wolf

I haven't heard back from the credit applications yet, but honestly I'm surprised I heard from them at all on a late Saturday afternoon/early evening.

Shadow Wolf

Tomorrow I'm hoping is the day.
This is the best I can do to imitate @Revoltingest's legendary quantity over quality, rapid fire posting: type my thoughts out. Not all of them though. But a few as they occur.
I'm not very good at it.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
a friend of mines brother lived in NH and had 2 dogs and a cat. They would team up and the dogs would root through the wood pie, get the mice to run out and then the cat would kill them.... that is if the dog didn't catch it first.... so to be honest I am not sur if they were working together, or if the cat was just being opportunistic and waiting for the dogs to mess up o it col take advantage of the situation
Just like many humans do.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Tomorrow I'm hoping is the day.
This is the best I can do to imitate @Revoltingest's legendary quantity over quality, rapid fire posting: type my thoughts out. Not all of them though. But a few as they occur.
I'm not very good at it.
The day for what?
You're not that close to 100,000 posts to achieve it even this month.
This year though....you'll become six figure sainted (like me).

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
The sun gets in my eyes through my study window this time of year so I dwell in darkness rather than face the sun directly.

Wu Wei

Surely you must realize this one is your fault, it's on your hands, you have no one to blame but yourself. You expect @Revoltingest to properly interpret such a thing? You believe in him more than he does himself.
Nope, not my fault at all..... he must CONFORM!!!! Praise be to Landru

Last edited:

Wu Wei

Back from my walk.... saw a biker gang...... 5 bikes...... mostly elementary school kids, on bikes, with their moms