• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Some things were left out as usually happens. But I'm not sure about the stunts involved with 3 of them dying and the 4th covered in fish. Great to read but hard to film
I don't think it would be that hard. Good ole fashioned perspective angling, hire some magicians to help figure out exactly how to do it and supervise.
Collectively they're my second favorite character. My first favorite is Dog.

Shadow Wolf

Dog is another reason the show is meh. Dog is a proud Hellhound he serves his master so well he's transformed into a good little dog by the Anti-Christ, who wants a little dog to play with and go on adventures with and is himself really just a good kid and good natures at heart.
But Dog is a warrior! The cat warrior! And as we all know cats are tougher than damned souls and put up way more of a fight. Why did they cut that?

Shadow Wolf

I got to thinking, if I don't get a car due to not working full time and not having enough of a down payment (some are wanting 40-50%) I might use what I have for a down payment to get one of my businesses going. I don't expect to make nearly as much, especially early on, but it may be what happens. The only issue is when it comes to the electronics repair I was heavily banking on income from rideshare to get my initial inventory of things stocked. And I don't really actually make that much so I won't eaily be able to come up with another down payment.

Wirey

Fartist
I got to thinking, if I don't get a car due to not working full time and not having enough of a down payment (some are wanting 40-50%) I might use what I have for a down payment to get one of my businesses going. I don't expect to make nearly as much, especially early on, but it may be what happens. The only issue is when it comes to the electronics repair I was heavily banking on income from rideshare to get my initial inventory of things stocked. And I don't really actually make that much so I won't eaily be able to come up with another down payment.
Be careful. Speaking as a car salesman previously, I can assure you this is not a great time to be entering the market. If you can wait a year, wait. It's sucks making the same payment on an asset that is worth less every time the payment is due.

Shadow Wolf

Be careful. Speaking as a car salesman previously, I can assure you this is not a great time to be entering the market. If you can wait a year, wait. It's sucks making the same payment on an asset that is worth less every time the payment is due.
That's actually a pet peeve of mine because if it worked as it should then my cars should generally retain and even gain in value. I don't drive like an idiot, I take excellent care of them, install safety mods (blindspot mirrors on the rear view mirrors are my favorite amd cheapest) amd even upgrade various things.
Amd I need a car. The only other transportation is my moms van that still needs money thrown at it just after throwing aroung a grand into it for parts and tools. And so I can make more money so I can get my own businesses going and quit work. I hate it. It's not for me and I'm not for it. I do best when I just have a long list of chores to do, especially as their chores to do for me and there's no one telling my achy knees when I have to start work.
Amd no more gettint stuck listening to hip hops amd R&Bs greatest ****s of the 2010s. One of these days I'm just gonna pass oit from having to take too many allergy meds so all the autotune doesn't swell my throat shut.

Shadow Wolf

As I predicted, once I start looking specifically into drop shipping plans change. But that's ok, as one of these changes is getting started for no money at all. The art supply store may not happen, probably not. That only came about as an idea to add to what I do plan on selling and I can still sell those while selling other things more likely to sell.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I compared two songs today.... Aerosmith song let the Music do the talking.... with Joe Perry on Guitar..... and the original Joe Perry, Let the Music do the talking...... surprisingly the Aerosmith version sounds like a cover band doing a Joe Perry song.... Aerosmith even changed the lyrics drastically... I like Joe's solo version better

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
yellow.jpg