• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Metalocalypse is a great show. Evidence one, Go Into the Water, a song that seems very much about the Deep Ones going home.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
@JustGeorge...The Swim Club made.money by offering therapy. Three pools were available.Regular room temperature water was used for 'water walking' in 9' of water( with float vests)..

Warm water pool, 4' warm water that patients or any member were given standing exercises (stationary walking and exercises that resemble those you see on TV exercise shows,shoulder raising, arms overhead, etc.

Very warm water where you just sit and caim your muscles ( I'm guessing at the purpose for very warm water).

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
As I sit here with needles around my ears...... I still have to ask.... why is everyone talking through a fan so they have a robot voice

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
My knees don't hurt at the moment but I just want to say that I can go to sleep and wake up hurting in places that I have not hurt in the past. So who knows? LOL

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
IMG_20240227_204922.jpg