• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Too bad there's no cosplay stabbing competition for you to enter.
It actually wouldn't be a bad thing for my dark elf. Baelgora's fighting prowess, after all, is heavily boosted by her healing abilities that keep her alive fighting the fiercest of opponents or keep a group (albeit a small one) alive amd protected should circumstances turn grim.
For Halloween though I'm going to work w9th Jugallete makeup on.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

Foul-mouthed British parrots.

The Lincolnshire Wildlife Park said in January that its eight profane parrots would be moved in with its flock of 92 more polite birds in the hopes that the badly behaved birds would pick up some more family-friendly words and sounds.

"We could end up with 100 swearing parrots on our hands. Only time will tell," Steve Nichols, chief executive of the park, said at the time.

Nichols said the parrots seem to be doing well after a few weeks with the rest of the flock.

"It's early days still but it's been a good start. We haven't heard any of the really crude language," Nichols told the BBC. "Of course people are still walking up to the enclosure and swearing in front of the parrots, hoping they will copy the words."

So, people are going up to the parrot enclosure and swearing in front in the parrots, hoping to corrupt them and turn them into gutter mouths.

Although there's one parrot which keeps singing "we wish you a Merry Christmas."

Shadow Wolf

****! I hate all this phone crap and things just changing. Why do I have a tiny image over everything with my text messages now?
Screenshot_20240223_093118_Firefox.jpg
That wasn't there yesterday. Anyone know what's up with that?

Shadow Wolf

No but outside of swearing and thinking about smashing it was a 16lb sledgehammer, I get even more annoyed if it does not clear up when I reboot the phone
I just recently beat some rust monsters into submission with a 25# sledgehammer.
I'm absolutely positive and sure it will also prevent further such frustrations, and all future frustrations, with my "phone."

Shadow Wolf

As I'm promising myself to enter in all my receipts (for tax purposes) at least once a week, I realized ****, I don't even have my computer turned on most the time (anymore especially to help extend what life it has left before things go bad) and I'm trying to make myself enter the data into a spread sheet daily?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I plan to put brakes on my new small aluminum trailer.
I'll also need a 7-pin connecter installed on the Sienna.
And a brake controller.
That should total about a grand.
But avoiding one accident or even a close call will make it worth the cost.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I'll bet their legal services would extend to wolves especially @Shadow Wolf
View attachment 88677
A couple years ago, my niece was babysitting Ares.

We came in to hear that he'd thrown a decorative stand and then peed on the rug.

I think my niece was a little upset that she hadn't been able to prevent it. I pretended to be upset, and I let her know that I was. And then ended it with "I wanted to be the first to pee on the new rug!"

Got a good laugh out of her.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
A couple years ago, my niece was babysitting Ares.

We came in to hear that he'd thrown a decorative stand and then peed on the rug.

I think my niece was a little upset that she hadn't been able to prevent it. I pretended to be upset, and I let her know that I was. And then ended it with "I wanted to be the first to pee on the new rug!"

Got a good laugh out of her.
The worst thing I ever did to a rug was spill brown liquid shoe polish on a light gray rug....I had put the polish on newspaper while I polished my shoes; thinking the paper was enough to protect the rug.