• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Today was the day of bad hair dying advice from people who just don't know what they're talking about. At all.
People who know ask me my natural hair color amd then get jealous I don't have to lighten my hair. Ignorant wankers jump immediately to telling me I need to bleach my hair to make it blonde. Dude, look at my hair. If I had to do that I wouldn't have gotten this vibrancy.
People who know realize skin tone matters when selecting a color that will actually look good on you. This is why I can pull off black like I do, including nails and hair. People who don't know think you can just go with whatever color and it look good. No, this is also the reason I don't wear gold or anything that looks like it. I have the skin tone for silver, just as I do green hair and not blue hair.
People who don't know come up with really bad ideas that make people who know go "what the hell? NO!" to dying their eyelashes (yes, lashes).

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Today was the day of bad hair dying advice from people who just don't know what they're talking about. At all.
People who know ask me my natural hair color amd then get jealous I don't have to lighten my hair. Ignorant wankers jump immediately to telling me I need to bleach my hair to make it blonde. Dude, look at my hair. If I had to do that I wouldn't have gotten this vibrancy.
People who know realize skin tone matters when selecting a color that will actually look good on you. This is why I can pull off black like I do, including nails and hair. People who don't know think you can just go with whatever color and it look good. No, this is also the reason I don't wear gold or anything that looks like it. I have the skin tone for silver, just as I do green hair and not blue hair.
People who don't know come up with really bad ideas that make people who know go "what the hell? NO!" to dying their eyelashes (yes, lashes).
There are oceans of bad advice and too many people who want to inflict unwanted bad advice on people who don't need it.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Did you call to complain about it?
OIP.O38cxP9VqBLYk6DnP4CIrQAAAA

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
There are oceans of bad advice and too many people who want to inflict unwanted bad advice on people who don't need it.
I have one piece of unsolicited advice that I'll give.

Don't sent sake flying out of your nose. Just don't do it. Its really not fun at all.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Do I detect a hint of the voice of experience?
Yes.

It vvasn't intentional, but if you ever suspect there is even the slightest chance you might sneeze, cough, or any other action that might shoot it from the nose... don't risk it.

If you never take any other advice from me, let it be this one thing.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Yes.

It vvasn't intentional, but if you ever suspect there is even the slightest chance you might sneeze, cough, or any other action that might shoot it from the nose... don't risk it.

If you never take any other advice from me, let it be this one thing.
Since I know what salt water feels like (neti pot) especially what it feels like if I forget the salt, I can imagine less forgiving substances.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Pervert...and making fun of someones affliction.... making fun of some poor guy peyronie's disease... FORSHAME!!! BAD DOG...BAD BAD DOG!!!!...I mean not even @John53 or @Stonetree would stoop that low

Hey know. That's just a door knob that just happens to be placed on a door in the normal spot, with something this is as equally not a man's outline as that pictyre if a pipe is not a pipe.
You're the pervert!