• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
At work doubt said "see, it's really slow today. What if...."
"That's why I'm definitely gonna be closed on Monday."
"Squeeze a few times and hold a tight fist, please."
*stab*

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I'm kind if surprised the hiring recommendations don't include it's ideal for employees to be short. My sister's oldest kid, that niece of mine would be a great match for it because she'd have look up to see the saline bags. I'm eye level with the hooks for those bags. It's all set up for short, right handed people.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Joe was a two-timer...I remember many years before Bill there was a heavy-set Frank ( I could be wrong)
Harry Morgan (Joe Gannon) was the only partner in the TV series that that ran from 1967 to 1970. There was a radio show and a short lived TV version in the 50s, Morgan was not on that

Wu Wei

Here is something you haven't heard from me before.... the corp network guy is very competent.... and good at what he does........ 1 out of 12 ain't bad....i guess....

Wu Wei

I am sure he will be rapidly promoted to a level of management where he is no longer competent...

they had another one prior that was not to bad either......but they piled all sorts of work on him, drove him nuts and he left...... that is likely what they will do with this one too.... and they will continue , until they get someone just like they are....... competence is not rewarded by them