• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Its supposed to rain tomorrow. I don't really don't wanna drive tomorrow, but if it rains like it did today (the hardest I've seen it rain here, a legit downpour) then I might as well jump in a lake before I walk in to work.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Nice porking or parking? I report, you decide

d65mggf9ejjc1.jpeg

Shadow Wolf

Nice porking or parking? I report, you decide

d65mggf9ejjc1.jpeg
I often hear this "you decide" said to groups lacking critical information and not really in a good position to actually decide what they're being told to decide.
But in this case the letter in question in clearly an a the way it was formed (Os don't have a line thingy going down the right side of it).

Shadow Wolf

Scheduled for a third consecutive Sunday has my commitment to quit having a job solidified in a substance as hard as the metal plating Wolverines bone and the indestructible sword of my dark elf.

Shadow Wolf

Stumbling along with plumbing as I have has made me realize how lucky I was that my brother taught taught me how to do just about everything else when it comes to fixing and repairing and building (except electronics) to give me the knowledge amd confidence to just get it done and not have to make unexpected extra trips to the store because I just don't know this stuff and working on it the next day still because apparently I do need this one tool and how do you work a wrench I this sort of squeeze and angle? And it sucks having to look over every piece im section because you only have a vague idea of what you're looking for.

Shadow Wolf

I actually have seen a wrench, one of those wierd bendy ones, that would be perfect for this (replacing a faucet).
But I can't find my dad's pipe cutting tool to get the cut exactly straight and even for the sort of connector thingies I got.

Shadow Wolf

Turns out an old friend of my mom's (friends for so long he got in trouble for transporting a minor (my mom) across state lines), a guy who never does any of these repairs or work himself (he's rich and just hires a handyman) has a tool specifically for this situation.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Turns out an old friend of my mom's (friends for so long he got in trouble for transporting a minor (my mom) across state lines), a guy who never does any of these repairs or work himself (he's rich and just hires a handyman) has a tool specifically for this situation.
Your mom worked in a coal mine?

Shadow Wolf

Yeah, I definitely can't wait to quit the job because (once it's reached this point) it's taking up too much time that I need for my own stuff (especially once the electronics repair business starts with product research and development)(especially if I do get a physical store for it to open on the weekends selling refurbished appliances).