• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Joe Friday, I don't think I ever saw him smile.....
WHADDAYA MEAN!!!!!

this IS Joe Friday smiling

a8da393480975cb082a3acdc7a41fe1c.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
AI is not always I

Since you haven't specified any preferences, here are a few random miscellaneous names I generated:
  • Stardust Soiree
  • Whisperwood Wyvern
  • Sunbeam Symphony
  • Moonshadow Manor
  • Crimson Cocoon
  • Kaleidoscope Cavern
  • Gilded Griffinclaw
  • Serpentine Sleighride
  • Clockwork Carousel
  • Embered Enigma

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Knowledge and the right tools has finished the job. Mostly. Know I see tjat this shut off valve that doesn't work anyways is also leaking.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
AI is not always I

Since you haven't specified any preferences, here are a few random miscellaneous names I generated:
  • Stardust Soiree
  • Whisperwood Wyvern
  • Sunbeam Symphony
  • Moonshadow Manor
  • Crimson Cocoon
  • Kaleidoscope Cavern
  • Gilded Griffinclaw
  • Serpentine Sleighride
  • Clockwork Carousel
  • Embered Enigma
RANDOM!!!!! Well let me tell you..AI PLAGERIZED some of those
1708465469627.jpeg

"Moonshadow Manor" #1/6-PL - Rexmere Village, Florida

41Iy5o0h8CL._UXNaN_FMjpg_QL85_.jpg

to name a few

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
And I think I decided within two years if getting my electronics store going I want a physical store to sell/store/work on stuff in.
It's more just learning how to fix appliances beyond my current experience that I need to fill in so I'm not jumping into entirely unknown territory once I'm acquiring inventory on a regular basis. I'm also going to need a truck for that, as well as hiring some muscles. And unfortunately I don't really known anyone with those here.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Joe was a two-timer...I remember many years before Bill there was a heavy-set Frank ( I could be wrong)
Just looked up "Dragnet" franchise. There was a 'Romeo" side-kick before actor Nicholas Alexander played Frank Smith opposite Jack Webb. Alexander was a silent film child actor who made a comeback in 'All Quiet on the Western Front' and apparently on 'Dragnet' radio production then also on TV show.