• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I am sure he will be rapidly promoted to a level of management where he is no longer competent...
When I worked for a big bank before I retired, there was a small chance I'd be promoted. I made sure that was not going to happen because I knew what that was like - the CEO down unleashed **** which wound up burying 1st level managers who also had to deal with **** generated by those reporting to him.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Here is something you haven't heard from me before.... the corp network guy is very competent.... and good at what he does........ 1 out of 12 ain't bad....i guess....
No, you need eight out of 12 to have the legal requirement for x of y ain't bad, as something that aint bad, when it's based on numbers, must be two out of three. It's not me, it's the law.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I am sure he will be rapidly promoted to a level of management where he is no longer competent...
Maybe that's my problem. I'm too fast a learner and there is no promoting me until I'm incompetent. And corporations have an image to protect. They can let me up near the top, but never to the top with policy decision ability because I'd go to war against other top shots saying my workers can't be entitled to at least one break because "we don't live in California."

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
We used to joke sarcastically about upper management saying that at their level they dealt with "where the rubber meets the clouds" because they confused what they thought they were dealing with and the reality we dealt with.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Maybe that's my problem. I'm too fast a learner and there is no promoting me until I'm incompetent. And corporations have an image to protect. They can let me up near the top, but never to the top with policy decision ability because I'd go to war against other top shots saying my workers can't be entitled to at least one break because "we don't live in California."
Obviously, you must start your own
company to show them all how it's done.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
maoveeo34ojc1.png

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Did it lose its mind or start waking up as a person?

ChatGPT Appears to Have Lost Its Mind Last Night

In another example, per the Independent, a prompt asking how to make sundried tomatoes led to the AI telling the user to "utilize as beloved" and "forsake the new fruition morsel in your beloved cookery." Sure, sounds tasty!

This user also shared an excerpt of the AI's philosophical computer musing, which was certainly something:

"It does this as the good work of a web of art for the country, a mouse of science, an easy draw of a sad few, and finally, the global house of art, just in one job in the total rest. The development of such an entire real than land of time is the depth of the computer as a complex character. The education of these designed 'important to them' computer talents is a great, average, or one-room spot for the word of a single part. The elite of its machine or talk is the book of life, and the shared essence of the self of a family is the white coat of the dove. Stand the computer as the most important culture of success, and it is just an understatement."

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Tylenol actually help.... missed most of the pain... but now my head feels stuffed up and weighs about 50 pounds.... and my eyes want to be closed......thank you post migraine symptoms...

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

In another example, per the Independent, a prompt asking how to make sundried tomatoes led to the AI telling the user to "utilize as beloved" and "forsake the new fruition morsel in your beloved cookery." Sure, sounds tasty!

This user also shared an excerpt of the AI's philosophical computer musing, which was certainly something:

"It does this as the good work of a web of art for the country, a mouse of science, an easy draw of a sad few, and finally, the global house of art, just in one job in the total rest. The development of such an entire real than land of time is the depth of the computer as a complex character. The education of these designed 'important to them' computer talents is a great, average, or one-room spot for the word of a single part. The elite of its machine or talk is the book of life, and the shared essence of the self of a family is the white coat of the dove. Stand the computer as the most important culture of success, and it is just an understatement."
that-or-what.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson

I think its trying to write Vogon poetry