• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Hey know. That's just a door knob that just happens to be placed on a door in the normal spot, with something this is as equally not a man's outline as that pictyre if a pipe is not a pipe.
You're the pervert!

Not surprised at your response..... you always will defend you fellow Californiastanian no matter what I say...If he said the sky was paisley and I said it was blue you'd tell me I was wrong.... or if your fellow Menards hallucinogenic corn fume huffer says the earth was shaped like a rhombus and I said no, sorry its an oblate spheroid...you would tell me I'm wrong just to support them, no matter how far off, whacky, or perverted their post may have been. So...whatever.....

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Driving again, I saw blueberries at the store I prefer. I am remembering they don't actually help sweeten plain yogurt but make its bitterness stand out more.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Don't encourage him to fondle his handle in public.
It's bad enuf when the lipstick makes an appearance.
Thank you for pointing out my typographical error....if I didn't change that....the horror...the horror....

it has been fixed, I don't want to make him think I approve of his sick and twisted proclivities

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Thank you for pointing out my typographical error....if I didn't change that....the horror...the horror....

it has been fixed, I don't want to make him think I approve of his sick and twisted proclivities
Let's hear it for sick and twisted. Given the sick and twisted news, it's the height of insanity to be sick and twisted.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
9544ddd8ca240244f870e9f805f348eae9e82b0c.gif

Shadow Wolf

Michael Jackson was a smooth criminal.
Tonight I was dubbed the smooth stabber.
I also noticed I'm faster than most my coworkers. One I did a stab and disconnect in the time I took him to do one stab, and another she started a stab before me, and I finished mine first and was on to the next by the time she finished the one.
I want your blood.
I want your soul.
I want them both RIGHT NOW!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Michael Jackson was a smooth criminal.
Tonight I was dubbed the smooth stabber.
I also noticed I'm faster than most my coworkers. One I did a stab and disconnect in the time I took him to do one stab, and another she started a stab before me, and I finished mine first and was on to the next by the time she finished the one.
I want your blood.
I want your soul.
I want them both RIGHT NOW!
Too bad there's no cosplay stabbing competition for you to enter.

Shadow Wolf

I realized two things at work. One though I'm not good at remembering faces I am very good at remembering tattoos.
Us misfits and outcasts have got to have something going on that lets us identify each other. And this is fine with me. I'd rather be at a White Trash Party, chilling with Juggalos and grab dinner in the hood (I swear, despite all claims I hear the greatest danger to me is elevated cholesterol) than be doing whatever it takes to get noticed by those dysfunctionally normal people.