• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
s-l1600.jpg

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
That's why you're so funny is it?
Well, I'm not so sure being cracked is so unique... It seems many people have cracked butts.
Well, your whole family including some of the 4-legged ones are crackers. As a master chef, you keep trying to turn them into a tasty omelette.
The only two sane entities in this house are Yudhi and Lamar. (Lamar is a tubby middle aged feline with a pleasant temperament and reasonable expectations.)

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I think it's a specialty of the MidWest. It either breaks you, or you just think it didn't break you, and it isn't too big into feelings amd emotions to well know the difference.
I don't know enough about feelings and emotions to know the difference...

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I don't know enough about feelings and emotions to know the difference...
Yeah. Here people are more in tune with them. The MidWest you discover your drug of choice to tell them feeling thingsies to shut up.
Seriously, even the cops here see me as a nervous wreck rather than intoxicated. Lots of people have picked up on the bundle of stress.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Yeah. Here people are more in tune with them. The MidWest you discover your drug of choice to tell them feeling thingsies to shut up.
Seriously, even the cops here see me as a nervous wreck rather than intoxicated. Lots of people have picked up on the bundle of stress.
People here see me as a big weirdo with no feelings. :D

Not a very fun drunk, though. Years ago, my husband had a friend that I was discussing drunken behavior with. He said he got more talkative and goofy. I said nothing much happened to me. He said "I don't know, I've never seen you drunk." I let him know "I'm drunk right now! I think I've been drunk every time you've been over!" That baffled him.