• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
No...that is the word you are misusing...cats are not evil...
full

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
It sucks to live with fear.
You're doing an amazing job of standing life's box with a gom jabbar at your neck

“I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
You're doing an amazing job of standing life's box with a gom jabbar at your neck

“I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

I must not fear! I must hang around the rustling grass everything else has fled from. There's nothing to be afraid of. Not even that lion that hunching down and getting ready to eat me. When the fear is gone there will be nothing. Just my half eaten carcass.

Shadow Wolf

I'll be looking for a new car soon
Me too around tax time. That's my mom's car. It's been well taken care of, but whereever the previous owner took it to get it detailed seriously sucks big time. It may take me 2-3 days but I can make it actually clean and not just look clean until you look closer. Probably cost the guy a ton too to have all the dirt left in the crevases of the dashboard.
It's amazing how manys "pros" get paid what they do for the crap they offer.

Shadow Wolf

Im not happy I wasn't able to switch up my sleeping schedule. So, once again, I get to function on a few hours of sleep if I'm lucky.
Tomorrow though I'm going to be a ***** if people don't let me sleep. I cannot keep doing this anymore. My mind is breaking.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Im not happy I wasn't able to switch up my sleeping schedule. So, once again, I get to function on a few hours of sleep if I'm lucky.
Tomorrow though I'm going to be a ***** if people don't let me sleep. I cannot keep doing this anymore. My mind is breaking.
What time do you have to be up tomorrow?

Shadow Wolf

Getting up that early hurts all over..
It's unconstitutional.
But after my meeting with the business mentor it's lights out for me so I can live like a proper freak of the night. There's still gonna be days I'm tired but overall I'll be getting tons more sleep than I have.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I ended up outside helping Sam de-escalate a situation with a neighbor we didn't know.

Forum rules prevents me from going into details(on his behalf, not mine, I'm still law abiding)...

But I'm proud of Sam for caring for a distraught stranger, and I found it ironic I was just talking here about not being afraid of gang members anymore.

And I hope that poor man manages to get to a place where he's loved and valued.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
I ended up outside helping Sam de-escalate a situation with a neighbor we didn't know.

Forum rules prevents me from going into details(on his behalf, not mine, I'm still law abiding)...

But I'm proud of Sam for caring for a distraught stranger, and I found it ironic I was just talking here about not being afraid of gang members anymore.

And I hope that poor man manages to get to a place where he's loved and valued.
@John53's house?