• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
BB1oDSn2.img

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Im moving up in the world. I got invited to an event at a club. I've never been to a club.
I went to a club when I was a teen for my cousin's birthday.

I didn't like it. Some scary guy grabbed my arm and intimidated me.

Then my cousin's friend threatened him. That thrilled me! I wasn't used to being stood up for.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Same difference. Except my dad didn't allow anything but Chryslers (he worked there) and that's what I got to be familiar with.
nope...which came first.... the Shelby 427 Cobra....or the Dodge Viper....... COBRA!!!! Its a Shelby 427 Cobra paint job that they STOLE and put on the Viper

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I went to a club when I was a teen for my cousin's birthday.

I didn't like it. Some scary guy grabbed my arm and intimidated me.

Then my cousin's friend threatened him. That thrilled me! I wasn't used to being stood up for.
Not all clubs are the same. We got married in a middle-class club. Then there's ultra snooty ones as well as those catering to others who have a different outlook on how life is to be enjoyed.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Not all clubs are the same. We got married in a middle-class club. Then there's ultra snooty ones as well as those catering to others who have a different outlook on how life is to be enjoyed.
I remember the Fraternal Order Of Police Club. They didn't card anybody. It was a circus....lol