• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Sage advice in case of emergency

yell-as-hell-v0-2h8r73k8ct7d1.jpeg

When our doorbell broke i did a sign.

Bell broken
Press and shout ding.​

ChristineM

Premium Member
What struck me was that there was a heavy concentration around the British Isles and in Central Russia. Maybe two red-headed brothers went their separate ways - one went east, and the other west. And then they got busy.

Red hair original in central Asia, why it got concentrated in Scotland, Ireland and Wales... I have no idea

ChristineM

Premium Member
I guess they are very sinful in that part of the country.

I have a theory about that.

Comparing the southern bible belt area with the rock formations of america. The bible belt almost exactly matches with limestone bedrock.

Now the east coast is fairly industrialised. The prevailing winds blow the pollution across the bible belt area.

When it rains acid rain is formed.

Acid falling on limestone gives of carbon dioxide gas. Which can cause altered mental states. Hallucinations, depression and other neurological symptoms

I pretty sure this accounts for the stronger belief in the supernatural, higher crime rates, higher teen pregnancy rates, higher incidence of STDs

But hey, it's only my guess

Last edited: