• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
sub-buzz-133-1607368610-1.png

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I don't even know where my two cats are in my house right now. Probably doing something they aren't supposed to be doing.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Today someone said I can't be any older than 19.
So not only have I taken Dolemite's nickname I am gonna take one of Dick Clark's while I'm at it.

Shadow Wolf

I realized tonight those three weeks I wasn't at work, not one person has asked me about it or even seemed to notice I was gone. The only manager to ask me how I was doing (they all knew what happened) was the assistant manager, who's also the only white guy there.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Getting ready for a normal visit with a cardiologist, I'm tracking my PB, capturing "interesting" events my watch notices and in general just breathing normally. One example, if a heart rate variability drops, it can be a sign of illness. But does it mean anything for it to jump up? Probably nothing but I'm going to ask (along with asking a couple of chatbots just in case they suggest something to ask about.
Heart Rate Variability spike.png

Shadow Wolf

Phone quality have developed enough that I now.can tell the difference between my sister and niece. They don't really sound alike, but over the phone they've always sounded identical.

Shadow Wolf

I'm beginning to suspect that wreck did something to the rotorcuff. I still hurts to move in certain directions and ways.