• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I don't want to do anything today.

Like so...
6c90431b16fe91f6c522e34bf06d32320c451175086ba8737e080638cb84f66a_1.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Ursine incompetence.
Begins a sentence with a non-sensical "her".

BTW, I recall that your son is an engineer.
OIP.qjP4oG06gr953LyZ8TAALgHaHA

And you have a wee bit'o the engineer in you too.
main-qimg-86cbcf83a71ed629752a2d2784f6b808-lq
The boy is going into business consulting..... not engineering.... I knew he'd come around eventually.

As for the explaining things to idiots.....well.... I will be nice for a change and not go exactly where I'm thinking..... but I did a lot of that explaining to idiots when I was physical, uniformed, security for the state..... still do in state IT.... although I will admit the ones in my physical security days...where MUCH bigger idiots..... and you know... even way back in my mechanic days I was explaining things to idiots...and some of them were lawyers with broken cars.... and one was an electrical engineer..... he was actually a rather big idiot

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
and one was an electrical engineer..... he was actually a rather big idiot

I knew an electrical engineer, a professor of electrical engineering. He taught nuclear power station design at university...

Get him away from circuits and he was useless, couldn't even change a lightbulb.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I had to deal with emails........... sadly I cannot respond with....."You're a complete idiot"..... so I have decided it is best not to respond at all....

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
"Well, I totally disagree with you but hey, what do I know?" might work as well. I mean, it's humble but it gets the point across.