• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I never understood why Linus only sometimes, and not very often, wears his glasses. When I say I've always wondered that, I always wondered that since I was a little kid and about to ask who are god's parents.

I remember the time when he got his glasses and didn't like them. There was also a bit where Snoopy was stealing his glasses because he thought they would make him look distinguished. But it seems they vanished in later years.

8e446eb1fea199a34e56595fa10c4e72.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
You don't know the correct prayer, ya Atheist Scot!

I'll give him the prayer -

"Dear (well, I'm being polite) Non-existent God: I'm tired of this affliction because it's getting in my way. If you want to prove me wrong and who does not want to prove me wrong, appear to me now, cure the affliction and tap me gently with a clue bat and tell me to say with a voice of thunder "I'm wrong". And continue: otherwise the gentle clue bat tap will be replaced with an Almighty Smite."

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Today I went somewhere I don't want to go because it's unprofessional.
I argued with the richy **** micromanager. She told me to quit squatting down and just up and wipe the bed. I showed her I cannot reach the bed that way. Didn't matter, she told me to do it that way. I raised my voice some and I saw coworkers and donors looking.
At least it was a good cause it happened over. I can definitely say being a boss gets you absolutely nothing when it comes to respect when you ask me to doing someone wrong (it was nearly a fully fledged war when a boss told me an autistic client was displaying anti-social behaviors. No. He wasn't. She had the idiotic layman misusage of anti-social in her head when she tried put that label on my very autistic client).

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Today I went somewhere I don't want to go because it's unprofessional.
I argued with the richy **** micromanager. She told me to quit squatting down and just up and wipe the bed. I showed her I cannot reach the bed that way. Didn't matter, she told me to do it that way. I raised my voice some and I saw coworkers and donors looking.
At least it was a good cause it happened over. I can definitely say being a boss gets you absolutely nothing when it comes to respect when you ask me to doing someone wrong (it was nearly a fully fledged war when a boss told me an autistic client was displaying anti-social behaviors. No. He wasn't. She had the idiotic layman misusage of anti-social in her head when she tried put that label on my very autistic client).
I'd show her squatting... (and then she'd have wet shoes).

Yup, I spend too much time with animals.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
First tropical storm of the season:

Alberto. It could be ultimately upgraded to a Category VO5.
Every year the media treats us to above normal number of hurricanes for the season:

And then they wonder why we sometimes tune them out.

Shadow Wolf

I'd show her squatting... (and then she'd have wet shoes).

Yup, I spend too much time with animals.
I spend too much time with people who **** me off.
The one manager who told me to quit using my left hand, I still haven't even had a chance to say "OOOOHHH!!! LOOKIE! Im using my right hand!" and have my middle finger waiting for her.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Every year the media treats us to above normal number of hurricanes for the season:

And then they wonder why we sometimes tune them out.
My weather alert always makes everything seem 'urgent'...

Temps to drop!!

Well, yeah. Its night...

Shadow Wolf

At least I feel like myself. I didn't really like drawing attention to the argument the way I did, but arguing with management, insolence and insubordination, it's me again coming through.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I actually call our local weather channel the WORST CASE SCENARIO Channel.
You must be avoiding politics because this November is nothing but "worst case scenario" if the other side wins. Or beyond that, so much of the media these days thrives on fear and anger and presenting stories in a way to engage and enrage those who focus on it.