• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I can visualize what could happen if he loses it in a courtroom and it would be ugly on many levels.

They told me on the phone that if the judge denies the excuse, have his doctor sign a note that says I'm his caregiver and can't leave him, and they legally can't refuse.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Cat-mask-scares-cats.gif

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I remember those days. I would bite my wife's head off (metaphorically of course) if she said anything for 15 minutes after I came home. I needed a bit of time to become somewhat human.
If I didn't have the donors appreciating my efforts that would be me in a very bad way. It's thankless from management but the donors really do appreciate it.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Stupid Adobe. I need to remove a shared device license from one machine to install on another but the instructions are totally useless.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Stupid Adobe. I need to remove a shared device license from one machine to install on another but the instructions are totally useless.
Adobe use to allow unlimited installations but only 2, or was it 3, that could be used

And Adobe is just plain nasty. Had a meeting, as NYS IT, with Dell and Adobe about and Adobe issue. Dell agreed with NYS. Adobe didn’t care what either of us said. Basically the response was, we don’t care, if you don’t like it, use different software. But then there is no other software…. To bad, sorry, Adobe doesn’t care