• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
You're the one that tore up the cactus?
No. That wasn't me. I was too busy with more important things

666af03a6a0fe_uplifting-animal-pics.jpg

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Every two years, I get a jury summons.

There is no way in hell I can do jury duty...

I don't even leave Ares with his own father at this point.

I filled out an excuse form. If they won't take it, I'll have to bring him in.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
This is not good for Massachusetts:

The Boston Police Department warned the public: “If you are experiencing an emergency please pull a Fire Box.”

Locals in Boston in need of help were advised to reach out to local district stations through their local phone numbers, pull fire boxes, or approach an officer as police were patrolling the city with blue lights activated “for high visibility” amid the shutdown.

It’s not clear what caused the system failure.

Boston Mayor Michelle Wu acknowledged the issue during a news conference on the Boston Celtics NBA Championship win.

“Calls are not going through. We’ve been in touch with the state and with all the relevant officials to work on getting this resolved,” Wu said. “There are multiple places on the police website you can find the phone numbers for all of the district stations, and those will be available also on social media.”

In April, law enforcement agencies across four states experienced 911 outages that left millions unable to quickly contact authorities. The outages appeared to be related to a wire that was cut while installing a light pole, and services were restored in a matter of hours.

I remember when people used to just call the Operator.

07cd7b73-0ed2-41a1-be78-11184c14e47b_text.gif

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Every two years, I get a jury summons.

There is no way in hell I can do jury duty...

I don't even leave Ares with his own father at this point.

I filled out an excuse form. If they won't take it, I'll have to bring him in.
I can visualize what could happen if he loses it in a courtroom and it would be ugly on many levels.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
They told me I wad doing disconnects today, but I was juggling it all today including people requesting me personally to stab them because they don't trust anyone else they saw there.today.
Who lacks confidence and makes donors nervous? Sure as hell ain't me.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Testing a new system, that will be deleted from the network soon.... but this should keep the corp folks guessing.... a system just showed up.... if they even notice....named....El-Test-Oh........ New user showed up to.... Mr Edward.....

images

I'll remove it tomorrow :D

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
We're having a heat wave,
A tropical heat wave,
The temperature's rising,
It isn't surprising,

And with that, I'm heading out to brave the heat...... TTFN

2323656965_595f81a8ff_b.jpg

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
We're having a heat wave,
A tropical heat wave,
The temperature's rising,
It isn't surprising,

And with that, I'm heading out to brave the heat...... TTFN

2323656965_595f81a8ff_b.jpg

It's only 97° here. It's usually hotter this time of year, by about 10-15 degrees.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
The company apparently has it worked out how many phlebotomists are needed per donors for optimal operations. Apparently the company has never known anyone like me. Yet again I was juggling more.donors than there should have been. I don't know why whoevers on sticks in getting nervous, I'm doing most the work.
Sorry, Rudy Ray Moore, apparently I'm the Human Tornado.