• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Tarheeler

Argumentative Curmudgeon
Premium Member
I swear my next job will not have on-call status.

Got off work at 4 pm, went to bed at 10, back at work by midnight. I'll probably be here until 2am, then back home for a couple of hours of sleep and then back to work at 7am.
:areyoucra

illykitty

RF's pet cat
I just figured out the date was 11/12/13

Sadly I did not think of that at 10 o'clock

No actually it was 12/11/13. Americans and their dating systems. :rolleyes: :p :D

I've been watching a lot of documentaries. I wonder also if there's some free/cheap materials I can find to do some research/studying. I need to find my own answers instead of listening to others all the time.

And if my answers happen to be the same as theirs, then the more reason to support them!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
No actually it was 12/11/13. Americans and their dating systems. :rolleyes: :p :D

No no no...wrong wrong wrong.....we are always right...our way of writing dates, our temperature scale and our system of measurement....it is everyone else who is wrong :D

StarryNightshade

Spiritually confused Jew
Premium Member
My schedule for next semester is:

-Quantitative Methods (I have to retake it. Not looking forward to this class again :no:)
-Drugs and Behavior
-Sociology of religion
-Methods of Cultural Anthropology
-Social Deviance

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Ohhh look at you being a special snowflake! :p

Yes, yes I am...and that argument about the proper "AMERICAN" way of measuring stuff is used in my house quite often...of course my house is only 30% American so they don't listen to me or take me seriously either :D

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Yes, yes I am...and that argument about the proper "AMERICAN" way of measuring stuff is used in my house quite often...of course my house is only 30% American so they don't listen to me or take me seriously either :D

And that's how it should be! :D

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
It's Thursday. It's two weeks from Thanksgiving here in the USA. And everyone is talking about Christmas and Black Friday.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
We're having black Wednesdays and Black Thursdays. Retailers actually want to move it to Thanksgiving day! It so messed up there's just no point to it anymore. Screw them all.