• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Interview with Peter Joseph, talking about our current economic system, social problems and the model proposed for a sustainable future, for all people.

[youtube]9F0AtKeExOA[/youtube]

Liked the interview but obviously it's hard to talk about a subject so vast in so little time! ;)

4consideration

Premium Member
I am in the middle of an intense competition of balloon volleyball (in our home) with my daughter.

We are not keeping score.

I am winning! :D

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
vegetables+into+bacon.JPG

BeckyRose1998

PICKLES THE KID
My clarinet, Squilliam, mated with my friend, Chyna's flute, Meredeth, and they made a cute little silver and black piccolo that Chyna named, Patricia. "Patricia" because her boyfriend's middle name is "Patrick." Now that you know this, you can live a beautiful life.

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Had a job interview yesterday, didn't get it. Wasn't meant to be maybe, I don't think my interviewing went super great, was ok. Hopefully they found the right person. I could still just do some volunteering in the meantime.

OTOH, husband's going to have time off to spend together which is nice. Going to go off for a bit too, have some fun and have great food. I'm looking forward to it.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Rasin frasin gall darn private schools..... messin wit my kids...don't make me come down there