• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Should be getting the free Xbox one today, curious to see what it's like...

And this is both the funniest and saddest thing I've seen in a long time.

[youtube]pSm7BcQHWXk[/youtube]

So interesting how much our behaviours are similar... And people still deny we're monkeys!

BeckyRose1998

PICKLES THE KID
There are a few scenerios on why he just wants to be friends and BLOCKED me.
1~ He found someone else and she's jealous.
2~ He's an idiot.
3~ He's a fool.
That's fine by me. I mean I only gave him a year and a half of my life, but hey, he's missing out.

Tarheeler

Argumentative Curmudgeon
Premium Member
We had a very nice interfaith Thanksgiving service at the synagogue last night with members of the Jewish, Christian, and Muslim communities there.

And I have have to say that I'm completely over the whole "Thanksgivikkah" thing.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
s1_1.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
So the weather people last night said rain...not snow....RAIN!!!!
This morning when I got up I discovered they were wrong

It snowed

BeckyRose1998

PICKLES THE KID
♫ Oh my hero, so far away now. Will I ever see your smile? Love goes away, like night into day. It's just a fading dream. I'm the darkness, your the stars. Our love is brighter than the sun. For eternity, for me there can be only you, my chosen one. Must I forget you? Our solemn promise? Will Autumn take the place of spring? What shall I do? I'm lost without you. Speak to me once more!♫

Just finished the Opera House in Final Fantasy VI. The opera IS IN MY HEAD!

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Had a nice time in London, the only downside was the hotel room. It was quite shocking, it's supposed to be a 4 stars hotel. >_>

Anyway, Winter Wonderland was nice, went to Camden markets and spent quite a bit, ate delicious food, mostly Asian stuff, had the most expensive iced cream I ever had at Harrods (£15!!!) but it was admittedly super tasty. Ok now I need to start eating better again.