• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
1720741541815.png

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
He should have replaced it.

When I worked at a dealership I ran into a lot of service desk diagnosis and repair.... the service desk staff would diagnose the problem and write on the service contract what to repair..... they were generally wrong... I would diagnose the car myself and fix the problem, but then the service desk folks would get upset and come to the shop to yell at me for not fixing what they said to fix..... I would look and them and say they were wrong.... they were service desk people...they were never a mechanic and had no training..so why on earth would I listen to them...they eventually went to the dealership manager..who came and told me to do what I am told..... so I did....then people would get cars back that were not fixed..... then the service writers came out to yell at me for not fixing the issue..... I told them to come with me..... we walked into the dealership managers office and I told the service writer to yell at me about it again.... so they did..... I responded to them with... you made an untrained, know nothing about cars desk diagnosis, and it was wrong, but I was told to do what I was told....so I did.... you want the car fixed...stop diagnosing at the desk when you don't know thing 1 about cars... you want me to do what I'm told.... you get what you asked for.....you want the car fixed and a happy customer,,,get the hell out of my face and let me do my job..... and I walked out of the dealership managers office..... he came to the shop a few minutes later.... I was expecting to be fired...and to be honest I was very ok with that....but he told me to do my job, fix the cars as I see fit, and that desk diagnosis have been stopped....
Good story! I'm curious though, how wrong were these dufi?

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

Journalists are slobs.

“One more cup and everybody is not allowed to bring any liquids of any kind whatsoever,” she said.

“My staff and our county people are not going to be picking up trash that you all could pick up. Okay? And that also means downstairs in the jury assembly room,” she continued.

Baldwin could face up to 18 months in prison if found guilty.

Shadow Wolf

It's a great way to increase profits. Don't replace what's not broke and just collect money.
I would hope it decreses profits as people's vehicles aren't getting fixed. But people are stupid enough to think 1/4 pound is more than 1/3.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I would hope it decreses profits as people's vehicles aren't getting fixed. But people are stupid enough to think 1/4 pound is more than 1/3.
The car does not get fixed so they bring it back resulting in an additional charge because, of course, something else was really wrong.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
had a bit of a medical scare last night and today. Thought I was getting a retinal detachment in my good eye. Emergency visit to the eye doctor today, it turned out to be a gel detachment, basically a new floater is being born... but they have to watch it, cold become a tear, but she doesn't think it will

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Just read a review of a business on a neighborhood forum... how great they were, what a good job they did, the services they provided.... only problem.... they never gave the companies name

Shadow Wolf

Im depressed and frustrated I have to go back to Eden. Yesterday this set was giving me problems and I very nearly cussed it out like I would have out in Nod.