• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Rock & Roll Crayons

450263515_1038744294918951_1629255767619242952_n.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I got no where to go and it seems I came back
Just filling in the lines for the holes, and the cracks

Wirey

Fartist
I'm taking my kid (he just turned 21) to Las Vegas. I promised him when he was in high school that appearing on the Honour Roll (85 or higher average) would be his ticket to a Vegas trip for either UFC, or driving a supercar at Dream Racing. He's taking a Lamborghini Huracan Performante out on a private track. I don't know who's more excited, him or me.

1720822396753.png

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I'm taking my kid (he just turned 21) to Las Vegas. I promised him when he was in high school that appearing on the Honour Roll (85 or higher average) would be his ticket to a Vegas trip for either UFC, or driving a supercar at Dream Racing. He's taking a Lamborghini Huracan Performante out on a private track. I don't know who's more excited, him or me.

View attachment 94084
I'm not much interested in cars any longer, but it would be fun to be behind the wheel of that car.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
At 21 i was at uni and had digs in the most insolubrious area of Manchester. I drove an old MGB GT (chrome bumpers) but couldn't take it to my digs it would get stolen.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
At 21, I was living in military quarters with a new baby and a newish husband (who ended up being terrible but he was OK at that point) and I loved life. I honestly do not remember what I was driving, some sort of older Ford I think.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

When I was twenty-one, it was a very good year
It was a very good year for city girls
Who lived up the stair
With all that perfumed hair
And it came undone
When I was twenty-one

JustGeorge

Out of Order
Staff member
Premium Member
When I was 21 I was hanging out with bikers, beer drinkers, and hell raisers...... Yes I realize part of that is a ZZ Top song too
I assume when Ares comes of age, we'll be looking for a good biker gang for him instead of college.