• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

We Never Know

No Slack
Nice coat
That was the day after. Here was the night before

IMG_20240717_151347.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I spent two hours in an eye doctor's office today with my wife as she was examined for cataract surgery. They did a *lot* of measurements and my wife had to sign a lot of forms.

She relies on me to be well informed and ask questions. Of course, as usual, I had spent time reading up on this common procedure to be ready. For example, one outcome is that she's going to get temporary glasses with an assumed prescription that should be close. These will be cheapest possible glasses. The final ones will come after both eyes are done and recovery is over.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
是时候吃点酸奶了
Shì shíhòu chī diǎn suānnǎile
Chobani希腊酸奶黑樱桃
Chobani xīlà suānnǎi hēi yīngtáo

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I spent two hours in an eye doctor's office today with my wife as she was examined for cataract surgery. They did a *lot* of measurements and my wife had to sign a lot of forms.

She relies on me to be well informed and ask questions. Of course, as usual, I had spent time reading up on this common procedure to be ready. For example, one outcome is that she's going to get temporary glasses with an assumed prescription that should be close. These will be cheapest possible glasses. The final ones will come after both eyes are done and recovery is over.
That's pretty much what I did. Now I don't even need glasses. Your wife may be pleasantly surprised.

I went in because I felt like I wanted Lasik surgery and instead ended up with cataract surgery. Oh well. Hey, all I knew was that my prescription kept changing.