• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
All my wife really cared about when I retired was that I did not try to manage let alone micromanage what she did and when she did it.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
All my wife really cared about when I retired was that I did not try to manage let alone micromanage what she did and when she did it.
My wife is convinced all I am going to do is sit around and do nothing. The fact I have told her on several occasions what my plans are, none of which are to sit around and do nothing, actually I will be moving a whole lot more, seems to have not had any effect at all

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
My wife is convinced all I am going to do is sit around and do nothing. The fact I have told her on several occasions what my plans are, none of which are to sit around and do nothing, actually I will be moving a whole lot more, seems to have not had any effect at all
Why not?

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
HIPPY COMMUNE!!!!!

Don't worry, I'll leave your pic-i-nic basket on the edge of the perimeters.

I've been an extrovert stuck in an introvert's world too long. I lack charm and social skills. But, I'm nice. I also like to play in the mud, lay on the grass, and be surrounded by nature.

I think a commune should do just fine for me.

Wu Wei

So I send an email
Request equipment for people I name
tell them what I want
Tell them how many

Response..... who is this for and how many do you need

Wu Wei

Don't worry, I'll leave your pic-i-nic basket on the edge of the perimeters.

I've been an extrovert stuck in an introvert's world too long. I lack charm and social skills. But, I'm nice. I also like to play in the mud, lay on the grass, and be surrounded by nature.

I think a commune should do just fine for me.

Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg