• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
1721337499597.png

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
LeeAnder keeps throwing up at random.

I made him a doctor's appointment. Its a bit out, but I'm not sure if this isn't self inflicted...

Like the time he ate nothing but Cheetos for a week. Or going way overboard with caffeine. Or not sleeping.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Working the last few weeks with an office redesign and a move... they'd love to ignore me, but they can't. It is all about Macs and no one else knows anything about them...... came to the conclusion today that we have been working with someones "vision" of how it should be, not the reality of how it is, or has to be...... well..... time to bust their bubble...... nothing like a slap in the face with reality to wake someone up.....

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Bigots like to pretend the name thing is something trans people go on about, but at work I got a good laugh when Hispanic girl asked this very stereotypical White American girl if she's ever going to get her name right.
"Hey, what's my name?"
The pronunciation was so bad it got a giggle out of me. And then it was more of a laugh when sje got the C in her name right but suddenly changed the I at the end to an A.