• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I'm sorry, I probably should not have mentioned my yogurt eating in my previous post
I caught Chobani. But the rest was you not wanting us to understand or trying to make us jump through hoops. Well, "homie don't play that"

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Well, its official, I have signed up for the requisite retirement seminars...after that it is a meeting or 2 to find out if it will be 2025, 2026, or 2027
If it's 2025 than totally absolutely and of course it's time to start making some various serious decisions. In fact if it would be early 2025 IMO you have catching up to do based on what I went through.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I caught Chobani. But the rest was you not wanting us to understand or trying to make us jump through hoops. Well, "homie don't play that"
霍米不玩这个

Not trying to make you jump through hoops..... but if that's what you want...ok

pepper-jump-forever-and-back.gif

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
If it's 2025 than totally absolutely and of course it's time to start making some various serious decisions. In fact if it would be early 2025 IMO you have catching up to do based on what I went through.
Likely not 2025, but if it is it would be sometime between March and July....

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member

Screenshot-2024-05-15-at-11.52.59%E2%80%AFAM.jpg

Yogi and Boo Boo are falling down on the job. The tourists pay good money and expect some good bear entertainment.
@Wu Wei - your post-retirement gig awaits you. Just think of the fun you can have pretending to be trained while you case their cars for pick-a-nick baskets.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Internet provider no longer has a customer service person to talk to.

Internet was down... scheduled a repair. "Use your smartphone to confirm this appointment, or it will be canceled."

UGH!

Sam fixed it through a text app...

It won't be long and I'll be forced into the woods, anyways.