• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I tried to run some larp combat drills with my nephew so he knows the rules, how to fight and conduct yourself with those rules, and to help him get better.
6 1/2 foot pvc pipe, the form I call the Demon, the one I use when the goal is to kill as many players as possible, and not even fighting but just moving it around a bit to feel him out had my bad shoulder popping bad.
I had to use my larp sword, and the new style I've been working on. It's wierd when the object becomes to close the distance when using a long sword. And I have to use it right handed. And I can't do that behind the back thing like Arya Stark.

Shadow Wolf

But I guess it's not exactly a tropical resort.
I'd take it. Mere, puny Western ghosts just aren't scary. What are they gonna do? Turn their heads backward? Rattle some chains? Make the walls bloody? They'd learn what Beavis and Butthead sound like. Possession? This mind?
I'd take it.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
So good of you to share your coffee like that
Coffee mobile
mclaren-4223024_640.jpg

Shadow Wolf

My "good knee" ain't good anymore. It's swollen, bruised and made sleep difficult with that on top of the shoulder.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
My "good knee" ain't good anymore. It's swollen, bruised and made sleep difficult with that on top of the shoulder.
I am so sorry! Knees can take a very long time to recover. I basically stayed off my bad knee for six of the longest weeks of my life, and 3 months later I am still wearing a brace if I plan to be out and about on it.

Turns out I had a very common injury, which was a torn ligament in the front of my kneecap. On the inside. I know exactly when I injured it, which was helpful in the diagnosis, that and the swelling and all that drama. The good news is that it did not require any surgery or shots, just rest. Lots and lots and lots of rest.

Now I am doing water aerobics three times a week, which seems very helpful.