• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Nobody watched out for me so I got sent to an out of network imaging center and oaying the full price out of pocket for an MRI. Amd MRI I had to wait and wait for insurance authorization and those ****ing ******** didn't cover it anyways.

Shadow Wolf

I had what I called my "waste everyone's time xray" today. My knee, my formerly good knee, swollen and bruised and hurting terribly bad, obviously there's no bone damage but ****ing insurance likes to play doctor and force people to waste their time and money with useless, needless and worthless tests that won't show anything before what's actually needed can be gotten.

Shadow Wolf

And why do people not like hearing that? It's exactly what they're doing. Yes, I know, I know, they have their policies and procedures but that's just excuses to justify garbage care practices that do nothing but waste time, money and resources.
And I hate medical workers and providers who defend, justify and excuse bull****. I've seen it on both ends, it's never good.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Linux is truly wonderful. I made use of a powerful tool called "expect" which is a way of interacting with sane operating systems and consists of a set of "expect" and "send" commands. I had not used it for many a moon, but chatGPT gave me a starting point, with errors, that got me there.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I'm hot and tired.
Well that's not health for a snowman......

a-melted-snow-man-with-a-sad-face-as-symbol-of-the-end-of-the-winter.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I've burned out my brain recalling technical details I've not thought about for over a decade. I can say that recall works but my brain gets tired faster than it used to.

Shadow Wolf

I learned cloning a debit card and stealing from someone at an ATM is considered robing a bank, and is a federal crime.
Now I just need where the withdrawals happened so I can file a police report.

Shadow Wolf

I read an article about Trumpers and cognitive sophistication.
Having been a part of the fruitcake Evangelicals and poisoned by their ways, I have to say the article was dead on in how it mentions they are brought up to not be very good at thinking or evaluating information, mistrust outside information amd promoting a certain way of thinking that encourages sloppiness and shortcuts and not really thinking about it.
Or, it's nit just MAGA but the entire "it's just a theory" and beyond.