• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
"don't bend over" is too vague for this techie. slight bend, bend to heart level, bend to waist level, bend totally over?

"don't look down" is impossible for my wife when she gets up from the couch and in other situations.

Don't lift is also vague. A friend said 5 lb which makes sense and is doable.
Ask the surgeon for clarification.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
curbside-delivery

tumblr_inline_nuvhd8UZdm1tn8yin_400.gifv
That thing wecall luck was with him. Missed the house, missed the bushes, broken door on the van, yeah, I'd definitely call that luck as close as that was to a catastrophe, lol.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Pretty sure it all just means don't swivel your eyes around. And don't bend over meaning bending at the waist. And don't lift more than about 5 lbs. But I am not a surgeon so she really should ask the surgeon!
The surgeon said 10 pounds.

Now we need to work on when she's going to need help. For example, getting out of bed at 1am and 4am for bathroom runs.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Well, the surgery is easy, but it's still surgery. She simply will not be able to bend over from heart level.

All I remember being told was not to swivel my eyes around and not to lift much weight. I don't think I was told not to bend over but it makes sense.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Ares just called me a *****, packed his stuff into a grocery sack, said he's taking his **** and leaving in the truck.

I was just sitting on the couch... What did I do?

Took off my good clothes and put on my old beat up clothes. Probably oughta prepare for the worst.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Ares just called me a *****, packed his stuff into a grocery sack, said he's taking his **** and leaving in the truck.

I was just sitting on the couch... What did I do?

Took off my good clothes and put on my old beat up clothes. Probably oughta prepare for the worst.
Any sign of him?

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Any sign of him?
Well, he didn't leave in the truck.

There's no battery in it, and Ares doesn't know how to drive. I corralled him back into the house against his will.

He was 'off' for awhile, and is still a bit unstable, but isn't currently acting out.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Well, he didn't leave in the truck.

There's no battery in it, and Ares doesn't know how to drive. I corralled him back into the house against his will.

He was 'off' for awhile, and is still a bit unstable, but isn't currently acting out.
In lieu of a happy ending, that will have to suffice.